Actually speaking of this topic, it has to do with your personal dressing style. Different dressing styles will require different basic styles. For example, Japanese sweet style, European and American simple style, retro style and so on, all need different pieces. Here I’d like to list the basic styles of Chinese fashion.
Solid color series
- White shirt
This is one of the most basic style of Korean clothes. The white shirt of this style is of fine workmanship, the buttons are not exposed, and the silk weaving method is used, which is not easy to wrinkle. Shirts, which are made of pure cotton or even linen, are not effective enough if they are not ironed and worn again. They are sloppy. And silk white shirt, almost no wrinkle.
A white shirt is a versatile accessory. Whether it’s other solid color items or pretty styles. Whether it’s a formal occasion or a casual date. White shirt for every occasion. The most important thing is that this one is quite cheap and affordable, but I recommend these cute cheap clothes.
- Basic color tight bottomed shirt
For tight bottoms, my first suggestion is to buy black.
Remember to buy a large and low neckline to avoid exposing the neckline when wearing other clothes. If it’s a V-neck, try to buy a V-neck as deep as possible. It has the effect of lengthening the neck line and indirectly showing the outline of the face. It’s also very prominent for people with square faces.Try this kind of korean clothing and I’m sure you will look perfect.
- The top, pants and skirt in the middle are casually matched, and then matched with a brilliant accessory.
- The principle is that if you are fat in the upper body, you should choose a simple coat with brilliant pants.
- If you have a fat lower body, you can put complex elements on your upper body, and then match them with simple pants (long skirt is preferred).
- When choosing a brilliant piece, the elements should be as simple as possible. If there are Lace / bead / pattern / hollowed out / leopard print and other elements on it, try to choose only one element.
- When choosing special accessories, the most important thing is to choose some of the better quality and more exquisite ones.